1) Clothing, namely, casual clothing, athletic clothing, sports jerseys, jackets, socks, and underwear; Hats; Shoes and boots; Fashion accessories, namely, belts, wallets, watches, and wristbands, Backpacks.
2) Hockey equipment, namely, helmets, sticks, pucks, pads, gloves and skates; Baseball equipment, namely, helmets, bats, balls, gloves, catcher’s masks, and bases; American football equipment, namely, helmets, pads, and balls; Rugby balls; Golf equipment, namely balls, clubs, and tees; Basketballs; Soccer balls; Tennis balls and racquets; Badminton racquets and shuttlecocks, Racquetball racquets and balls; Duffle bags; General sporting equipment, namely, mouth guards, shin guards, athletic tape, headbands, wristbands, and protective cups for men.
3) Vibrating massagers.
5) Mobile telephone accessories, namely, cases wrist straps, decorative fobs, and cleaning clothes.
6) Printed and electronic publications, namely, books, handbooks, magazines, sports cards, newsletters, flyers, posters, signs, calendars and directories.
7) Promotional and novelty items, namely, tote bags, key chains, whistles, stickers, bumper stickers, toy figurines and plush toys of sports celebrities, mouse pads, novelty flags, novelty buttons, pencils, pens, sport water bottles, coffee mugs, and fridge magnets
1) Operating retail clothing and sporting goods stores.
2) Consulting and coaching services in the fields of sports career planning and improving athletic performance.
3) Production of television shows and sports documentaries.
4) Educational services, namely, seminars and workshops in the fields of sports, sports careers, and improving athletic performance.
5) Entertainment in the form of live appearances by sports celebrities.
6) Operating a website providing information in the fields of sports, clothing, sports celebrities, and collecting sports memorabilia
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty